Our life is spent looking to the future. What adventures will we find there?





Thursday 2 February 2012

Not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first entry into this blog. I am extremly excited to be going away with my wife Brenna in a few weeks. There are only 24 days left before we fly out to Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm going to miss my family very much, I still havn't thought about it too much. I guess It'll hit home once I'm really gone. I'm really looking forward to the great adventure I'll have, seeing the Amazon rainforrest, Machu Picchu, the Andes, the Carribean, toucans and macaws, llamas, medievil buildings. It hasn't sunk in yet. I don't know any different from Australia. It's a bit scary. I'll just have to take every day as it comes. Anyway it's quite late, 03:15 am, I better be off. Ta Ta for now.................. JAMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment