Our life is spent looking to the future. What adventures will we find there?





Friday 17 February 2012

Everybody Dance!

That's the name of the song I'm listening to at the moment as I write this.

I finished work yesterday, and I was very saddened to say goodbye to a lot of great people. I have had a wonderful journey with them, learning something new everyday and having a great and fun filled time doing so.

Well, it is only 9 sleeps to go before our epic trip to the other side of the world, and I'm looking forward to it! I wish I was there already. It's very strange to know that I'll be so far from everyone, everything, for so long. No normal for us I'm afraid. Living out of a backpack will be exciting.

I really wish there were photos to put up now, but there will be some put up next weekend, from our going away party(ALL WELCOME).

I'll leave now, and Ill post something up new next week. Brenna might post something during the week, we'll see.

Good bye for now,

James.

No comments:

Post a Comment